Stanford StartX selects Nimblr.ai for its acceleration program
Nimblr.ai, artificial intelligence startup, has been accepted into the Spring 2018 program for StartX, Stanford University’s accelerator.
Santa Monica, CA - January 11, 2018- Nimblr.ai , artificial intelligence healthcare startup, has been accepted into the Spring 2018 program for StartX, Stanford University’s accelerator. StartX is an non-profit built to support the business endeavors of Stanford University Alumni. The program is highly competitive, accepting only 8% of its highly qualified applicants historically.
Upon being accepted into the program, Nimblr.ai will gain access to:
- The community of Stanford’s best entrepreneurs which includes more than 1,000 alumni of diverse industries. Participants have collectively raised more than $3.3B ($6.3M each on average).
- Mentorship from the 300+ entrepreneurs, industry leaders, angels, investors and executives from Linkedin, Google, Twitter and other prominent Silicon Valley companies.
- Collaborating with experts through personalized programs, each adjusting to the needs of the participant.
- Tools worth over $1.2M, including cloud and storage credits, developer platforms, office space and free legal advice.
"We are very excited to have access to an educational experience in a community of world-class entrepreneurs and mentors."
- Juan Vera, CEO of Nimblr.ai .
Additionally, the CTO of the company and former Stanford alum, Andrés Rodríguez, said, ”StartX is the best in the world driving companies of advanced technology. Nimblr.ai will greatly benefit from having access to the best talent and health systems like Stanford Health . "
StartX is one more achievement adding to the successes of Nimblr.ai . Recently, the company announced its commercial partnership with drchrono, one of the country’s most innovative and fast-growing EHRs.
About Holly by Nimblr.ai
Holly is a virtual assistant who uses artificial intelligence to automate the process of scheduling medical appointments. Holly is the key to reducing patient absences, providing a better experience and increasing practice income. To learn more about Holly by Nimblr.ai visit: www.nimblr.ai
StartX is a Silicon Valley NGO that operates one of the world’s best acceleration programs for start-ups. Its mission is to accelerate the development of the best companies through experimental education and peer learning. Since its launch in 2010, it has supported more than 400 companies and 800 entrepreneurs, from the initial stage up to just before going public. StartX supports companies in different industries from software, information technologies for companies, healthcare and consumption. For more information about StartX, visit www.startx.com